\ ˈklenz \ cleansed; cleansing; cleanses
1) a process or period of time during which a person attempts to rid the body of substances regarded as toxic or unhealthy, typically by consuming only water or other liquids.
A busy life can leave us feeling stressed, overworked, weighted down mentally, physically, and spiritually. Pollution, convenient foods, toxic environments, alcohol can leave us feeling sluggish and unfocused. Fasting, cleansing, and detoxing specific foods and even environments are essential to maintaining wellness and bring your back to center.
When cleansing correctly, you may experience de-bloating, alkalize your system, eliminate toxins and pollutants that may be gathering in the gut and bloodstream. The goal is to let the gut relax from unhealthy, daily habits that can cause bigger issues, to allow the body to do what is naturally does best, DETOX!
When your body is working efficiently, you can expect more energy and focus. Lacking either means there is something else going on.
Optimal wellness requires detoxing, vitamins, minerals for your body to help you stay on top of life, functioning physically, mentally and emotionally at your highest level.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLEANSES ARE TO BE PICKUP WITHIN 24 HRS OF YOUR START DATE FOR THE FRESHEST PRODUCT.
1)Whether you're about to undertake a one, three, or five day cleanse, the more prepared you are, the more successful your cleanse will be.
2) A focus on intentions ~ What are you hoping to achieve? A reset, new healthy habits? Or you want to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet? Writing down what a "successful" cleanse looks like to help secure your intentions.
3) We recommend clearing your schedule from big meetings, events or stressful work. Your body is working overtime on healing, repairing and restoring! This is the time to listen to your body. However, if you feel like a walk, stretch or light workout, go for it!
4) Go Deeper. Take out all processed sugars, dairy, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and processed foods to ease cleansing symptoms of fogginess and headaches, two days before your cleanse start date. Focus on a plant-centric died, nutrient-dense foods and plenty of water. Reach for vegetables, fruit, healthy fats, whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes and fish/poultry if relevant for you. All preferably organic and sustainably raised. Adjusting your diet before the cleanse will make it easier for you both mentally and physically. The chart below is the foundation for a healthy, sustainable diet.
|GOOD TO GO||IN MODERATION||LEAVE IT LIST|
|Vegetables and Herbs||Soy||Processed and fried foods (cookies, cake, packaged meals, drive-thru)|
|Low Glycemic Fruit (berries,kiwis, grapefruit, lemons and limes)||Eggs||Refined Sugar|
|Gluten-free whole grains, brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat, millet||Natural Sweeteners(maple syrup, honey, dates)||Refined (White flours, Pastas, white bread)|
|Beans and lentils||Condiments||Caffeine|
|Wild fish and organic poultry||High sugar fruits - grapes, mangoes, cherries, bananas, apples, oranges) 1-2 Servings Per Day.||Red Meat|
|Healthy fats, avocado, olive oil, coconut, nuts and seeds||Dairy||Alcohol, tobacco|
1) Plan out your juices. Have an idea of when you will be consuming your juices. It's important for you to finish each juice in the correct order. Set an alarm every two hours. You will need the nutrients and each juice plays in the end results.
2) Hydration is key to cleansing. You will need to drink water throughout each day. Teas and tonics are an excellent way to boost a cleanse, hydrating and alkalizing the gut, enabling you to absorb more nutrients. Every juice you drink will help you get rid of bloating, toxic fats, chemicals and toxins that have been building in your system, and the water is supporting further detoxification.
3) Rest and Reset! Be sure to get lots of rest as your body resets water retention, nutrient levels, bloods sugar, alkalinity and more! Have a scarf and warm clothes ready, as you may experience temperature fluctuation during your cleanse. Take a bath, Dry brush, meditate, and enjoy a sauna session.
5) Make sure you're having daily bowel movements, which may require extra fiber depending on your cleanse nutrition. If you're feeling stuck, try a few tables spoons of chia seeds or 1-2 tablespoons or psyllium husk, mixed into water before any juice.
3) Feeling Hungry? We suggest adding some chia seeds to your juices if you're struggling due to hunger. In some cases, we can miss the act of chewing that can also make us feel hungry. Chia seeds contain protein, fats and fiber making them a great for that chewing sensation. If you're experiencing headaches, feeling faint, stomach pains, eat something plant based and raw. Opt for a vegan smoothie high in healthy fats, or a warm vegan soup. Stay away from grains and animal protein.
CONGRATULATIONS! You should be so proud of yourself for giving your body some well-deserved love! Consider this a new jumping off point for your new lifestyle!
1) GO SLOW. After your cleanse, it's important to take it easy. Be very aware of your diet and how it feels when you start to incorporate more foods. Fruits, salads, smoothies are good options to opt right our the gate.
2) Give yourself a few days before jumping back into strenuous activities such as high intensity interval training, cross fit, or any other types of intense cardio. You're body is still recovering from the low calorie stand-point.
3) Intentions. Reflect back to the intentions you set at the beginning of the cleanse. This is a great opportunity to let go of old habits that are keeping your from achieving stability in your everyday lifestyle.
Green Routine Cleanse
The Green Routine Cleanse is BEST for Weight-Loss, Bloating, Indigestion, Constipation and Overall Gut Health! All these leafy greens normalize the pH of the stomach so your body can break down foods more easily and absorb and distribute nutrients properly! This serious reboot will help everything from your digestion system to the color of your skin!SHOP
The Detox Cleanse is best for knocking the toxins and stressors we endure out of the system! From pollution to processed foods we absorb harmful chemicals everyday, not to mention our own bodies produce stress hormones like cortisol which can interfere immune function, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and weight gain.SHOP
The Replenish Cleanse is best for refueling on essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for a top performing mind, body and spirit promoting brightening and beautifying through a Vitamin C, Nutrient and Hydration Blast supporting skin tissue and the immune system! You will be Glowing from the inside out feeling healthy, strong and beautiful!SHOP
The Wellness Warrior Cleanse, The 3, 5 and 7 Day Cleanses, include ALL THREE Cleanses ~ The Green Routine, The Detox & The Replenish for a superhero status! If you are looking to reset habits and conquer cravings to feel more energized and find more clarity to feel great every day this is a great place to start!